Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BUY MY "2010 THE YEAR IN MOVIES" POSTER!


Every January I commemorate the year in movies by drawing an original caricature of the year's highlights. Then I turn that art into a poster so I can share it with friends. They have been hugely popular over the years, so I've decided to sell this year's version here on my new movie blog. The poster is 15 1/2" x 23" and printed on a glossy white card stock. This year's poster shows Leonardo DiCaprio from INCEPTION dreaming of some of the year's most notable movies including:

THE SOCIAL NETWORK   THE KING'S SPEECH   BLACK SWAN 
127 HOURS   THE FIGHTER    THE GHOST WRITER   THE TOWN  
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT   HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
KICK-ASS   TOY STORY 3   GET LOW   DESPICABLE ME 
THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO ALICE IN WONDERLAND   SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD   TANGLED   WINTER'S BONE  
WALL STREET: MONEY NEVER SLEEPS   RABBIT HOLE  TRUE GRIT
copyright 2011 by Jeff York
The following stars are caricatured in it: Leonardo DiCaprio, Natalie Portman, Colin Firth, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, Geoffrey Rush, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Jesse Eisenberg, Nicole Kidman, Justin Timberlake, Andrew Garfield, Jeff Bridges, Hailee Steinfeld, Ewan McGregor, Mila Kunis, James Franco, Ben Affleck, Julianne Moore, Annette Bening, Robert Duvall, Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe Moretz, Scott Cera, Noomi Rapace, Armie Hammer and lots of animated characters!

(NOTE: They are no longer for sale via PayPal. Thanks to those however who did purchase one!)





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    let me just say I love your movie posters. I first found out about you from a movie poster you did in 1994 it was featured in a design book i found in my class. I was wondering if you had the 2009 movie poster available for purchase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear T.V., indeed I do have a 2009 one for you. Give me more details and we can figure out how to get it to you. And that's nice that you saw some of my work in a design book and remembered me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete